All Dogs Are Capable Of Greatness - We'll Help Your Dog Achieve His Full Potential!
Private, In-Home Dog Training and Behavioral Resolution - We Come To You! Serving Pierce and south King counties.
Rocky Junior's Dog Training Service
Tacoma, WA 98444 - We Come To You!
Facebook: Rocky Junior's Dog Training Service
To register for training or make an inquiry, complete and submit the form below. We maintain an extremely busy schedule and it is very difficult to answer phone calls and return voicemails, especially since almost every moment of the day consists of driving to clients and being in session with clients. Our work week currently is Wednesday through Sunday.
IMPORTANT! If you choose to email us instead of submitting the registration form, please include your phone number. For anyone emailing us or submitting a registration form, please be aware that our reply could well be filtered to your spam folder and you may never see it. Check your spam folder if you don't receive an email reply within 72 hours. Thank you!
How to Hire Rocky Junior's Dog Training Service
1. Complete and submit the form below. Include days / times you are available
for phone calls and for training.
2. Watch your spam folder for our reply.
3. We will reply by email to arrange your training or answer questions.
4. *** PAY *** for your training program - once we have agreed on a start date
and time, you need to pay for your training program. We don't do unsecured bookings and do not recommend consultations, as we would rather get right to work helping you and your dog.
5. If you have doubts, please do your Due Diligence by reading our Google
and Facebook reviews. We are very well established and reputable.
That's it! We look forward to helping you and your dog(s)!
In the "Message" portion please include the following details:
1. The name(s) and age(s) of your dog(s), whether your pet is altered (spayed or neutered), how long you have had your dog(s), information on any problem behaviors that are occurring and anything else you feel may be pertinent.
2. Desired dates and times you would like to get started with your training. We stay pretty busy, but are always able to accommodate new clients.
3. Best days and times to reach you by phone. Our services are very much in demand and time for phone calls is limited. Knowing whether we can call you very early or late helps a lot!
4. Also be sure to visit and "like," "follow" and select "see first" at our Facebook page, where you can find reviews, as well as lots of stories, photos and videos.
Please fully explore our web site. There's lot of great information here, and most questions can be answered with details you will find on our site. Thank you - we look forward to hearing from you soon!